Sport Relief

All those comments concerning violence associated with mental illness is discrimination at its worse, debate and highlight your experience of this topic.

Moderator: embleton

embleton
Site Admin

Sport Relief

Post by embleton » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:11 pm

Sport's Relief will be supporting 40,000 people living with mental health issues in talking about their mental health issues, a great start, to reduce the stigma of depression, anxiety, PTSD and others living with mental health issues. Do support this important start...

My own site supports those to talk about living with severe mental issues such as bipolar, schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder. Clearly, those living with the more severe nature of mental illnesses are less than 25% of the population at only 3%. But we get talked about less in the stigma area and reducing it than any of the other areas of mental illnesses.

It is mainly written by myself with my own story about my life living with a severe mental health issue which has been reclassified as schizoaffective disorder.

Spare a thought for us in our endeavour to live our lives without being subjected to stigma and discrimination and support Sport's Relief cause. Donation to a cause that supports this cause.